Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cheesy Fettuccine


This recipe was cribbed from Hungry Girl.

I wasn't ready to eat tofu shirataki, so I used regular veggie pasta and upped a few of the ingredients. Here's the recipe with my new best friend- Laughing Cow spreadable cheese!

Serves 2
1/2 box veggie fettuccine
3 wedges Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb Spreadable Swiss
2 T fat-free sour cream
3 splashes skim milk
1 T shredded REAL Parmesan cheese
S and P
Red pepper flake

Boil pasta to al dente. Drain and mix over low heat with remaining ingredients. Serve. All done in 10 minutes. Delicious.

RT wants me to add grilled chicken next time. I want broccoli. Go figure.

1 comment:

  1. I wondered how that was. Nice to get your expert opinion. For some reason, Chef has an aversion to Laughing Cow. It's a little frustrating.

    ReplyDelete